- What does this warranty cover?
This warranty covers the workmanship and materials of your new SnoCap. Examples include, but are not limited to: stitching failure, weld failure, and wear holes that are not caused by improper use, care, storage or injury to the SnoCap skin or frame. What is covered by warranty is determined at the discretion of Canvasworks.
- What does this warranty not cover?
The warranty does not cover damage created by injury to the skin or frame. Examples include, but are not limited to: damage caused by storms, accidents involving other trailers or vehicles, improper use, loading, or storage. Injury caused by improper care, including storage, or unauthorized repair or modifications is not covered. Normal wear and tear is not covered. Damages caused by using the SnoCap when it is broken, unless specified and approved by Canvasworks, are not covered.
- What is the period of coverage?
A period of 5 years from the date of completion.
- Who is covered?
The original purchaser of the SnoCap, this warranty is non-transferable.
- What will we do to correct the problem?
We will repair the SnoCap at no charge.
- What will we not do?
We will not replace the SnoCap unless it is required, which is at our discretion. In addition, Canvasworks will not pay for shipping of any SnoCap parts or pick up the SnoCap for warranty service.
- How must you get service?
You must bring the SnoCap to our shop in Cokato, MN for warranty service along with your original invoice. If you are unable to bring the SnoCap to our shop, you may ship the skin to us after removing it from the frame. Frames are only shippable if they were originally shipped to you. Ship kits must be shipped back to Canvasworks in Cokato, MN for warranty service. Any warranty work completed on a frame that was installed by Canvasworks or was a “pick-up” kit cannot be shipped and must be physically brought to our shop in Cokato, MN for service.
- What must you do to keep the warranty in effect?
1. Tampering or removal of the SnoCaps trademark logo will result in your warranty being voided.
2. Immediately notify us of any damage that relates to the warranty.
3. Do not attempt any repairs or modifications without our approval, doing so may void your warranty.
4. Follow Canvasworks, Inc instructions for any repair. Failure to do so will void your warranty.
5. Hauling the SnoCap when it has broken parts may void your warranty.
Failure to follow any of the instructions outlined above can result in your warranty being voided.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns regarding your SnoCap at 844-223-8148 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you! Duane Smith, CEO
*Warranty is subject to change and will be updated as needed.