Share Canvasworks with your friends and family.
Duane Smith Canvas Works, Inc
VOSB - Veteran Owned Small Business
PO Box 247
245 Cokato St E
Cokato, MN 55321
Toll Free: 844-223-8148
Copyright 2012 | All Rights Reserved
Connect with us
- What does this warranty on your boat canvas cover?
This warranty covers the workmanship and materials in your new boat canvas. Examples include, but are not limited to: snap failure, stitching failure, wear holes developing in the canvas not caused by improper care, storage, or use.
- What does this warranty not cover?
The warranty does not cover damage created by injury to the stitching or material. Examples include, but are not limited to: damage caused by storms, improper use, rodents, accidents involving other boats or vehicles, etc. Degradation or injury due to improper care or unauthorized modification or repair is not covered. Normal wear and tear is not covered.
- What is the period of coverage?
A period of five years from the date of completion.
The original purchaser of the boat cover.
- What will we do to correct problems?
We will repair the boat cover free of charge.
We will not replace the boat cover unless it is required, which is at our discretion. Due to normal sun fading we will not match the original boat canvas color with any patches.
- How must you get service?
You must bring the boat cover to our shop in Cokato, MN for warranty service along with your original invoice.
- What must you do to keep the warranty in effect?
1. Only use your boat cover for its intended use as noted on your invoice.
2. Care for your cover properly as outlined in the “Boat Cover Tips” document that accompanies your invoice. Additional copies of this document can be obtained by contacting us. Improper care can void your warranty.
3. Immediately notify us of any damage that relates to the warranty.
4. Do not attempt any repairs without our approval. Unauthorized repair or modifications can void your warranty.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns regarding your boat cover. 320-559-0165 or email@example.com
*Warranty is subject to change without notification and will be updated as needed.
Canvasworks is your premier canvas and metalwork one-stop shop in Minnesota serving the greater Twin Cities area and beyond. Quality craftsmanship is our forte and we specialize in custom projects. Whether it be an awning, boat canvas, SnoCaps Trailer Enclosures, upholstery, dog training products, hunting blinds, or industrial projects we can do it!